wtorek, 5 czerwca 2012


Our company proposes work mainly for citizens of Poland and abroad.
We have the certificate for Work Agency activity – No: 7971

Assistance into obtaining Visa:

We prepare all necessary documents for starting work. We are also assisting in obtaining following documents:
- visa type D
- residence card
- visa Schengen
- work permit and its prolongation